This position is for an Advanced Software Engineer working on the CAD integrated assembly management solution, Syncrofit. The employee will be responsible for designing and developing enhancements that expand the capabilities of the Syncrofit product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the rest of the development team to develop and expand Syncrofit functionality.
- Design, code and document new enhancements that meet market and customer needs.
- Maintain existing code and resolve internally- and externally-discovered problems.
- 3+ years C++ and a scripting language (Perl, Python, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering
- Software develoment experience required
- Knowledge/experienc of Object Orientated Design (OOD) principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical problem solving capabilities
- Self-starter who can juggle a variety of different responsibilities
- CAD experience is a plus
- Engineering background is a plus
Compensation and Benefits: Siemens provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay, provides you a total package.