Increased capacity needed in support of product and development initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New functionality development and maintenance in support of the Fibersim® and SDE software with particular emphasis on simulating material deformation during manufacturing processes.
- Modeling micromechanical deformation modes and creating pre/post-processing tools.
- Facilitate solution definition, documentation and review.
- Provide design and task definition, detailed task design and development.
- Facilitate quality assurance testing and validation.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Engineering or Physics or foreign equivalent and 4 years’ experience (with Master’s) or 2 years’ experience (with Ph. D) in software development.
- Experience to include numerical methods.
- Developing simulation software for physical processes or properties.
- Technical lead for project(s).
- Programming using C, C++.
Compensation and Benefits: Siemens provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay, provides you a total package.