Summary: The responsibilities of this position are focused on software development tasks that revolve around converting current and future internal and client facing solutions to Mobile App on Android with possibility of utilizing other mobile platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continue efforts to grow our mobile offerings, - experience with Android 3.0+ required, experience with mobile platforms like iOS advantageous.
- Interpret and document business requirements and create technical specification documents
- Analyze, design and develop mobile applications in one or more programming languages
- Design and implement effective user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use
- Work with information technology and support teams to dynamically resolve application, database and programming issues.
- Use provided source-control and task tracking systems to manage and track code and assignments.
- Implement to specification as scheduled, coordinating between work groups to ensure timely delivery.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of Java development
- 2+ Years Android Development using Eclipse or Android Dev Studio – experience with ksoap2, json libraries, and any charting libraries preferred.
- Knowledge of any other mobile platform like iOS, WebOS, Windows Phone preferred.
- 3+ Years software design and development including knowledge of database design and architecture preferred.
- General Development skills including: ASP .NET, C#, Web Services, SQL Databases and Visual Studio preferred.
- Web Development skills including: CSS, DHTML, XHTML, Jscript/Java script, Adobe Flex, Flash and Action Script preferred.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- A flexible attitude, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- A commitment to producing the highest quality work, even under pressure
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Finance and Mortgage lending preferred
- Live the Mortgage Coach Core Values