Position: Java Developer with Banking/ Financial Experience
Location: Chicago, IL.
Duration: Long Term
Domain: Financial/ Banking
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- 4-6 years proven experience as a Java/ J2EE technologies Developer with initiation and execution experience.
- Experience in Spring / Spring Integration.
- Proficient in Web 2.0 technologies.
- Experience with Rational products is a plus.
- Proven ability to develop software including strong object oriented development skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and code new functionality.
- Practice test driven development.
- Take end-to-end ownership of your part of the functionality.
- Design user interfaces, algorithms, data structures, test cases.
- Prepare design documentation for new modules and new products.
- Write technical documents that explain how new modules and new products are implemented.
- Prepare technical presentations for training and knowledge transfer as required.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from definition and design to product delivery.
Looking forward to your response.
3i Infotech Inc. | Site: www.3i-infotech.com
Phone: 917-470-9438 | Fax: 609-858-0623