Job Title:Senior Associate configuration management and release engineer
Location : San Francisco,CA
The Build & Engineering Services Team (BEST) within Digital Channel Technologies (DCT) (Previously known as ISD) has an immediate need for a Senior Engineer specializing in continuous integration and delivery in the Dev Ops Model. The DCT group provides a wide range of Online Retail Banking Services for the client. Our environment is a combination of distributed J2EE and .NET technologies which integrates with enterprise-wide systems via multiple middleware messaging systems.
The candidates should have a strong focus on Tools, Software Configuration Management and Infrastructure Management. This position requires extensive knowledge of J2EE standards, best practices, hands-on experience with administration and management of tools and various infrastructure stacks.
- Work with a team of engineers through technical analysis, design, construction, deployment and support of scalable software delivery automation solutions- Conduct design and code reviews as part of the solution development process
- Must take initiative and learn new technologies and adapt these tools and technologies in implementing automated solutions.
- Stay up to date with Build automation and development toolsets, web and mobile technologies
- Work closely with both DevOps engineers and developers on a regular basis to design solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Provide direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex problems around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Define/Refine new/current SDLC practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems.
- 5+ years’ experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications.
- 5+ years of software engineering, configuration management and release engineering for large scale web applications (preferably in the financial industry).
- 5+ years’ experience development or build management of J2EE web applications and understanding of web application stacks.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, Unix and/or Posix Systems.
- 1+ years of experience in developing solutions on one or more continuous integration tools like AnthillPro, Jenkins or other intergrated automation tools.
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and configuration management tools and principles.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and managing complex dependencies and developing custom plug-ins.
- 1+ years with at least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef, Puppet, Capistrano
- Experience building continuous integration solutions using Repository managers like Nexus, Artifactory, Archiva using REST or JCR (Java) APIs
- Experience with integrating Quality frameworks, such as Selenium, PhantomJS, Sonar, Findbugs, Coverity, Fortify.
Interested caniddates can send their resumes on email@example.com or can directly contact @ 425-608-0051.
3i Infotech | www.3i-infotech.com
If you find your skills similar to the job description mentioned above.
Send your most updated resume with contact details and visa details to
"We strongly adhere to strict non-discriminatory employment practices.
All US workers are encouraged to apply. H-1B and Green Card sponsorships are available."
The Web site of the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) is www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc
3i Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3i Infotech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. In addition 3i Infotech expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.