Job Title : IT Security
Duration : Long Term Contract
Location : Dallas,TX
- Information Technology Governance.
- Process development and improvement experience in a large corporate environment.
- Quality Assurance & regulatory compliance.
- Technical writing (procedures, standards, templates)
- Information technology audit.
- Ability to assess and implement new regulatory initiatives, and translate relevant requirements into process improvements.
- Ability to assess procedure artifacts, and determine whether regulatory requirements are being met.
- Ability to map business processes, and translate into business system requirements.
- Ability to find creative solutions to business and technical challenges.
Looking forward to your response.
Phone: 425-608-00513i Infotech |
3i Infotech | www.3i-infotech.com
If you find your skills similar to the job description mentioned above.
Send your most updated resume with contact details and visa details to
"We strongly adhere to strict non-discriminatory employment practices.
All US workers are encouraged to apply. H-1B and Green Card sponsorships are available."
The Web site of the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) is www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc
3i Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3i Infotech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. In addition 3i Infotech expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.