Job Title : MSFT Intune
Experience : 2 to 3 years of experience in MSFT Intune.
Location : Redmond, WA
Min 1 year of experience in managing medium and large scale MSFT Intune infrastructure – Level A
Min 2 years of experience in managing medium and large scale MSFT Intune infrastructure – Level SA
Mandate Hands on Exposure
• Microsoft Intune
Good to Have Technology Skills
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
• Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, Hyper-v, SQL, SCOM, Scripting [VB, PowerShell], Azure
• 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
• Exposure on Incident Management / Release Management / Change Management
• Conduct review meetings with Customer and provide updates
• Administration & optimization of Microsoft Intune Servers
• Responsible for service administration and account maintenance on Microsoft Intune
• Mobile device management using Microsoft Intune
• Troubleshoot Microsoft Intune errors & warning
• Installation and configuring of Microsoft Intune agents
• Microsoft Intune Policy management
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Intune agent authentication and reporting issues
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Intune client connectivity and software installation issues
• Troubleshoot Intune issues observed during the health checks or which are escalated from Service desk/2nd line teams
• Deployment of application and packages using the Microsoft Intune tool
• Customized and standard reporting of Deployment, Compliance, inventory
• Patch management solution [Assessment, UAT, deployment, Troubleshooting]
• Troubleshooting escalated deployment incidents
• Troubleshooting Forefront Endpoint protection issues
• Resolve alerts on updates and threats proactively for mobile and windows devices
• Microsoft Intune access management
• Team Player
• Effective written and verbal communications.
If you find your skills similar to the job description mentioned above.
Send your most updated resume with contact details and visa details to
"We strongly adhere to strict non-discriminatory employment practices.
All US workers are encouraged to apply. H-1B and Green Card sponsorships are available."
The Web site of the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC) is www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc
3i Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3i Infotech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. In addition 3i Infotech expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Best Regards,Sijo GeorgeTechnical RecruiterEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 425-608-00513i Infotech | www.3i-infotech.com