Position: SAP BO Reports Developer
Duration: Long Term
Location: NYC, NY.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in creating & maintaining complex Business Objects Universe using Universe Designer and Information design Tool.
- Experience in creating complex Web Intelligence Reports
- Extensive hands-on working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008
- Experience with software development life cycle required
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Must be self-motivated and articulate
- Hands-on Developer to work on data warehousing and business intelligence projects. Candidate will be doing hands-on development using SAP Business Objects 4.0. Position will be reporting to US Project Team
- Reports design, implementation and maintenance using Business Objects 4.0.
- BO Universe design, development and maintenance
- Handle software life cycle management – promoting code to QA, Prod
- Perform necessary testing, documentation
- Scheduling BO reports in BI Launch Pad.
- Create necessary change management tickets
- Work with US and India project teams and handle multiple projects at the same time
Hands on experience in creating VB scripts, Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2008.
Windows, Unix server technologies
3i Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3i Infotech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. In addition 3i Infotech expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
3i Infotech | www.3i-infotech.com