Work with leading technology in the emerging eCommerce Digital sector while receiving continuous training that will offer you career advancement opportunities! Our client is one of the country’s leading systems integrators and is a Top Tier Consulting Practice that offers a full range of global delivery services. Their client’s include Global Fortune 100/500 companies. This direct hire opportunity for an eCommerce Web Manager will offer the chance to deliver cutting-edge web solutions such as:
- Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications
- eService/eCare web applications
- eCommerce stores.
Interested candidates must be willing to travel 100% and are rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus. Most projects have you on the client site Monday - Thursday.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work in a large-scale, high visibility role to deliver full lifecycle technology solutions
- Provide digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation
- Forecasting and assessing delivery work schedules
- Lead all teams both on-shore and off-shore
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Deliver projects to meet client’s time lines and within budget
- Coordinate and manage third parties
- Develop new business opportunities and prepare proposals
Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience delivering common web technologies and solutions
- 2 years of experience in any of the following:
- Digital Asset, Video or Web Content Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Banner and Video Advertising
- Social Media
- Search / SEO
- Web Analytics
- Multi-device support (smart-phone, tablet, desktop, console, set-top box)
Preferred Job Requirements Include:
- Leading web technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Skilled in reviewing and supervising web design components
- Leading web technology build, test, and deployment activities
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you and your friend will receive $1000 if we place them in a new job or contract opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.