You will lead 6 to 8 software developers plus the occasional contractor. Your role will be 70% hands-on development and architecture work and 30% managerial. The role will evolve over time to 50/50 hands-on versus managerial.
100-130K (depending on skills and experience) plus great benefits.
- Demonstrated architect level skill and responsibility for a large scale project
- At least some team leadership or management experience with a very strong interest to grow in this area
- Some familiarity with C# and Mono
TECHNOLOGY, OS AND FRAMEWORKS (SO YOU KNOW)
- Ubuntu Server, Windows, Vagrant, Ansible, Zookeeper, Nginx
- Node.js, Ember.js, jQuery, Redis
- TeamCity, Mercurial, Sublime, VIM, or your editor of choice
- Our client is a growing company with its own office building in Rochester Hills, MI. The building has been designed around the team with individual offices for privacy when concentrating on programming and teaming areas when working with others to develop scope, give a push to a project, or just hang out together. The office has commons areas with free snacks and drinks.
- Provide the best tools for the craft. Each team member gets a Macbook pro with a large retina display and of course some of the extra fun stuff.
- Getting together after work is important too. There are periodic company sponsored events where the team just has fun and enjoys each others' company.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Note: Even if you decide not to apply for this position, please recommend this job to a qualified colleague!
See more openings at www.stoutsystems.com/openings.