We currently have an opening for an Clarity PPM Consultant with Our Client in Sacramento, CA
Opening: Clarity PPM Consultant
Company: Our Client
Length: long term contract or permanent
Location: Sacramento, CA
Pay Rate: $up to $70/hr on contract or $120,000 permanent, depending on experience
Job Description This position is responsible for the expert technical and functional knowledge of the CA Clarity PPM product. This includes but is not limited to the ability to effectively maintain and administer and functionally support Clarity product configurations and changes. This role will have responsibilities across the three areas below:
- Clarity Administration – maintain and administer the Clarity environment, keep the system up and running and patched accordingly.
- Clarity Technical – support questions from Clarity users, provide and facilitate support for configuration changes, portlets, report generation, etc.
- Clarity Functional – support ability to make recommendations for usage and expansion of Clarity, assist with embedding of Clarity processes into their environment. This includes conversing with various levels of client resources – managers down to users.
- Utilize Services Best Practices to accurately and efficiently implement and/or support CA Clarity within the client environment.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering to the requirements and task assigned by CA and the customer per an agreed to Statement of Work.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues for CA Clarity.
- Actively engage as part of the CA team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise, and to provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following the Project Manager (when applicable) directive.
- Ability to interact with Support in order to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Adhere to CA or customer-defined Time and Expense Policy.
- Serve as key technical contact at client site from a CA perspective.
- Ability to work full-time at client-defined location for duration of Statement of Work.
- Help build the knowledge base in the Practice communities in which you choose to participate in – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Adhere to all company policies, including but not limited to Code of Conduct/Ethics, Security and any required training available.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to engage in hands-on implementation, upgrading, and configuration of Clarity technology at a complex level for Clarity PPM, Clarity Solution Modules and Clarity Platform and Architecture.
- Proven comprehension of Clarity solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated and maximized in a client environment.
- Possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for Clarity.
- PPM 13.0 Certified.
- Experienced at workflow development, including the use of gel scripting.
- Experience with XML Open Gateway.
- Advanced knowledge of the use of Partitions, including instructional and technical abilities.
- Experience with the PPM interface to MSP, including data scrubbing and interface setup.
- Ability to understand and communicate how Clarity can resolve typical client business needs.
- Execute an above average business level of written and oral professional communication in English.
Then please email me a MS Word version of your resume so you can be considered for this job opportunity