SharePoint Developer -111031
Must have SharePoint development experience with some migration experience from 2010 to 2013.
• Perform software coding, testing, debugging, documentation and installation tasks for on-line processes in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
• Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
• Participate in the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
• Support production legacy applications in classic ASP and VB.
Responsibilities and Functions:
• Responsibilities for this position include: conducting analysis of client business processes, responsible for managing the project life cycle including: requirements gathering, technical analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.
• This position requires the ability to coordinate well with a team as well as show personal initiative and take ownership of projects.
• Development in accordance with industry standards and best practices is a must.
• Be involved in research and implementation of new technologies or workflows to improve the efficiency of the organization.
• Help with design and development decisions, providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
• Provide off-hour support as assigned. Position Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Object-Oriented design concepts.
• Extensive hands-on experience in development of .NET applications; utilizing object-oriented design, n-tier architecture and MVC frameworks.
• Extensive experience in .NET technology frameworks including: CSharp (C#.Net), ASP.NET, Visual Studio, XHTML/XML, and AJAX
• Experience installing / configuring IIS application server
• Strong relational database development capabilities (preferably in Oracle 10g/11g)
• Extensive experience developing and testing user interfaces compatible across multiple browsers and platforms. • Experience developing web services using WCF,WPF
• Experience with basic SharePoint Site configuration, management and customization
• Experience using source control systems such as VSS, TFS, StarTeam • Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with people from different disciplines and varying degrees of technical experience Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, required in Computer Science or related field.
• Master’s degree a plus Level of Experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in large scale Enterprise Application Development using ASP.Net, CSharp.Net, AJAX, Oracle , MS SQL Server (may consider 3 + yrs, but the ideal candidate has 5 + years)
• Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis
• Strong skills in verbal and written communications
• Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes a plus.
• Microsoft Certification Solution Developer (MCSD) or equivalent desired
Top 3 skills needed to succeed in this position:
1. Strong hands on programming experience in real world .NET or Java technologies to design, develop, implement and support custom dynamic/database-driven multi-tierd web applications with a focus on front-end design, usability and work-flow architecture.
2. Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions.
3. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills to research into systems issues and products as required either independently or in a team environment.
Soft skills desired:
1. Ability to work independently with limited supervision
2. Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with people from different disciplines and varying degrees of technical experience
3. Ability to work on multiple assignments and manage time and competing priorities.