SAP Logistics Business Analyst
The Logistics Business Analyst will ensure project quality by adhering to standards in development, testing and, quality methodologies assuring integration with other systems. Ideal candidates will have experience with Material Master Data, BOM structure, automated PO functionality, stock transport order functionality and manufacturing sub-contracting scenarios.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate and provide oversight to the implementation of SAP. Define standards, processes, and industry best practices for SAP operational excellence
- Train company super-users on SAP system functionality with a thorough and complete understanding of such functionality.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and processes to ensure the optimal system and business functionality.
- Provide SAP technical and architecture guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
- Partner with other IT functional and technical teams with implementation requirements of SAP modules (LE, MM, PP, QM and SD) to deliver functional and technical solutions to meet business objectives.
Assist with the creation of BPPs (Business Process Procedures) based on analyzing business requirements and process analysis
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 8 years of SAP LE/PP/MM/QM/SD configuration experience
- Must have at least three full lifecycle SAP ECC implementation experience
- SAP certified on more than one of LE / MM / PP / QM or the equivalent (desirable)
- Superior knowledge of HI-Tech Manufacturing industry supply chain and execution practices
- Advanced knowledge of warehousing and logistics business processes and information systems, including receiving, shipping, put-away and warehouse automation.
Must have working knowledge on support activities related to IDOCS management and supplier interfaces / portal.
Must have knowledge on Release strategy, pricing procedure and output determination.
Should have worked on developing FS for RICEF’s and BI Reports
Must be conversant with data migration methodologies i.e. LSMW, BAPI, BDC etc.
Configuration knowledge on all areas of Procurement (Direct / Indirect), Inventory Management and invoice Processing.
Must have good understanding of Integration aspect of MM, PP, LE and QM with other core modules.
Well versed in data migration for QM, i.e. Inspection plans, Master Inspection characteristics etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to end users.
- Ability to listen to others to understand requirements and translate those needs to the SAP functionality.
Apart from that this individual should have some experience working on SAP IDOCS and Supplier Portal / Vendor Collaboration tools (such as Serus).Newly created position to support a new SAP installation. Will work with a small group of analysts.
Relocation and Visa transfer a possibility.