Linux Systems Administrator needed to become a key member of operations and IT team. The successful candidate will be able to support, monitor, build and troubleshoot Linux servers
- Provide administration and support of Linux systems.
- Manage virtual machines running in private and AWS.
- Research and create detailed Linux system documentation and operational procedures.
- Design, implement, and evaluate current and future infrastructure initiatives for the highest level of efficiency and performance.
- Work closely with various IT groups including but not limited to project management, database administration and application team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Ubuntu, Red Hat and CentOS.
- Familiarity with LAMP stacks management, configuration and deployments.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows servers and networking; LDAP, DNS, TCP/IP, etc.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
NO THIRD PARTIES OR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE