THIS POSITION IS OPEN/NATIONAL. CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL 50-65%.
The compliance consultant will have a background in enterprise risk, audit and regulatory compliance. The successful consultant will provide consulting services to our client base throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Requires a BA/BS in IT or related field
- 2-6+ years experience in IT Audit, Security Risk Assessment and Regulatory Compliance fields
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory compliance topics such as GLBA, SOX, PCI, ISO and HIPAA
- 2+ years of IT Audit/IT consulting or security services consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer orientation; able to empathize and build rapport
- Background of information security knowledge
- Ideal candidates will come from an IT audit or technical background, with understanding of security controls
- Strong communication skills to interact with business managers and executives to identify security initiatives
- Customer-focused, energetic attitude
- CISA and/or CISSP certifications are preferred
- PCI QSA certification is required
FNS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, handicap, disability, religion, national origin, military service, or any other protected category. We have established an Affirmative Action program to initiate and promote equal employment opportunities. As an Affirmative Action Employer, we make every effort to ensure that our workforce represents the diversity of our labor market and that minority group members are given full consideration for development and advancement within our employment structure.