Allstates Consulting Services, LLC (a sister firm to Fusion solutions, Inc.) has served clients nationwide as a full-service provider of technical staffing solutions for over 60 years. We provide project and technology driven companies with just-in-time, hard-to-find talent.
A great client of ours, located in Wilmington, DE, is searching for a candidate to fulfill the role of Security Solutions Analyst. In this role, you’ll be responsible for our client’s end-point security program and serve as their infrastructure security expert. You’ll be reviewing and summarizing technical documentation, working with technical vendor contacts, gathering input from subject matter experts, and create and publish technical documentation. Additionally, you’ll execute solutions, and complete IT projects to improve our client’s security posture.
Responsibilities of this role will also include:
- PC technology and security for XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, Host based intrusion protection, patch & update management.
- Creating mobility solutions for iOS, Android, Blackberry, phones, tablets, and App Store and collaborating with our client’s Mobility Team (and other teams and resources) to provide secure solutions.
- Improving secure Mobility Device Management solutions (MDM).
- Securing virtual environments.
- Imaging VDI, VMWare, ESX, Hypervisor.
- Evaluating and analyzing white papers, creating technical documentation and detailed specifications.
- Developing and maintaining information security standards and guidelines.
- Developing security requirements for vendors, 3rd parties, and other client partners.
- Demonstrating an understanding of current security trends and best practices
- Communication and interaction at all levels within our client’s organization.
- Creating architecture, designs, and project deliverables.
- Awareness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Commitment to continuous information security skill development.
- Maintaining a strong understand of the threat landscape, risk posture and appropriate security solutions.
- Being accountable to our client’s Technology Area leads, portfolio manager, and enterprise architecture.
- Conducting design reviews, security assessments and recommending alternatives as needed.
To be considered for this role, you must meet or exceed the following:
- Significant IT infrastructure experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in mobility and PC security.
- Related certifications or demonstrated specific experience.
- Current technology experience along with knowledge of the marketplace and key vendors.
- Ability to work with a diverse global team
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to design and solutions.
- Experience with large-scale, multi-national Fortune 500 company.
With the distinction of managing 30-plus year careers for many of our top employees, Allstates Consulting Services, LLC is in the best position to put you to work and keep you there.
Offering our employees challenging job opportunities where they meet critical deadlines, and often perform in high-pressure client environments, Allstates Consulting Services, LLC hires only The Right People. People with the Power to See. The Power to Perform. The Power to Deliver. The Power to Connect.