ShoreTel is seeking an OS X User Interface Software Engineer to develop ShoreTel future client applications which will provide a transformative new user experience with a special attention to multimodal communications. We are looking for a smart, resourceful and enthusiastic developer to help us continue to make Brilliantly Simple products that blend ease of use with powerful feature sets. The candidate must posses a maniacal attention to detail and an uncommon eye for elegance and quality.
- 8+ years strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design language and of the Mac OSX platform.
- In-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience with C#, or C++.
- Experience designing desktop, mobile or web applications.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Ability to do rapid prototyping.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- BS in computer science or equivalent.