Are you a Business Analyst that has experience developing ERP and CRM’s? If so, we want to hear from you! Authority Partners seeking a skilled Business Analyst who will develop, deliver and support ERP and CRM application solutions based on client business needs, primarily Dynamics GP and Dynamic CRM. Will create high-quality deliverables such as requirement and design documentation, course materials, or presentations. This is a direct hire opportunity and the candidate must be available to work on-site for our client in Irvine.
- Assist in identifying and developing new and innovative solutions to client challenges
- Administer formal training, phone and desk-side coaching to internal customers
- Implement requirements and scope of work for customer solutions
- Will plan and leads internal meetings
- MUST have strong Dynamics/GP ERP experience
- Strong professional background creating and managing processes and/or projects with specific focus in software implementation
- Experience with SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2003 and SQL Reporting Services preferred
- Experience developing customizations, implementing packaged software, performing customer migrations and conducting classroom training
- Must have experience working on small and mid-size projects.
- Experience implementing Dynamics GP, Sage, Epicor or similar Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions preferred
- Professional experience with ASP.NET and/or C# (exposure to writing scripts) preferred
- Professional experience with SharePoint Administration and Business Portals (ESS) preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional and /or Microsoft Dynamics GP certifications preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Company amenities include an Employee medical/wellness center, employee gym, two company subsidized cafes, internet cafes, employee lounges that include big screen TV’s, as well as game and billiard tables.
Benefits offered after 90 days of employment include:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (for qualified members)
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay