CBTS is currently searching for Cisco Route and Switch Engineer. Candidates should have CCNP certification/equivalent knowledge
- Expertise in management of Cisco switches and Routers like 1800 , 1900,3650 ,6500 ,2960, 7200, 2800, 2600, 3800 series & 5520,4948 and their technologies like Port/Ether-channel, LACP protocol, Port Security, RSTP, HSRP,VPN tunnels,EIGRP, Distribute-list,ASA 5520 Firewall,F5 knowledge (ASM/GSM/LSM), AAA.
- Working experience with bandwidth measurement tools, network monitoring tools, network performance measurements tools like Wireshark, NETVCR, & Loglogic.
- Candidate must have CCNP certification or higher and should be experienced working with ITILv3 Operation and Processes
- Familiarity with hardware/software components and terminology.
- Should be able to handle the Production routers/Switches like changing the modules, Power switches.
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills with Ability to interact with external clients and multiple groups within the company. Ability to coordinate with different vendors in order to resolve issues.
- Strong technical, quantitative & analytical problem solving skills with ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans and experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning is a must