Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA was formed 9 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Will provide PMO/QA Department with necessary Technical Leadership supporting Quality Assurance process development, tool management, monitoring and continual improvement. The position will be required to lead and support all Quality Assurance activities for service delivery using on-shore and/or off-shore service models.
Monitors and evaluates Testing Results to verify quality compliance; writes comprehensive reports.
Understands, monitors, and enforces project quality testing compliance;
Enforces project closure ensuring that any remaining (Open test issues) are transitioned properly to operations.
Provides technical support and maintains responsibility over administration of JIRA Testing tool to Project Teams for project lifecycle;
Monitors project test schedule adherence and on-time performance;
Monitors operator skills utilizing Testing Tools and provides training as needed for proper use;
Lead / Support Project Quality Audit (Secured Stage Gate) as directed by PMO/QA Manager
Completes required status reports and other required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
For budget planning purposes, monitors licenses and tool operation costs and reports to department
Facilitate and educate project members of PMO objectives, strategies, standards, and policies related to Quality Assurance;
Provide quality feedback to Test Teams and participates in Project Lessons Learned meetings
Ensure all PMO Policies, Standards, and Processes are upheld and performed.
Supports and participates in continual improvement efforts related to PMO Templates, Processes, and Procedures.
Maintain awareness/understanding of best practices in IT industry
Monitors Project collaboration sites, Project Defect Tracking analytics and reporting.
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
B.S. or B.A. Degree Required
1. MINIMUM 10 years Automotive Experience Required.
2. MUST have performed in Project Quality Assurance or Test Leadership Role.
3. Experienced Managing Project Teams and Vendor relationships.
4. Experienced with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
5. Project Management Office (PMO) experience required.
6. Strong Business analytics a plus.
1. Experienced using/administering JIRA tool for Issue Tracking and Project Management
2. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
3. Strong Analytic, Documentation, and Organizational Skills
4. Efficient with multitasking between multiple projects
5. Ability to support and update MS Project 2010 schedules
6. Proficiency in all Microsoft products including: MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint 2010
7. Data Analysis Skills (e.g., SQL data extraction, Exporting to MS Excel, data manipulation, Report Formatting, and analysis
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org