i>HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HISNA was formed 8 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are growing and we are looking for people to help us make history for years beyond.
The System Administrator provides operational support of the web server infrastructure in order to maintain optimal performance and functionality of Hyundai's multiple websites. This includes the installation, configuration, administration, application deployments, maintenance and tuning of web servers and associated server applications and services. Additionally, the Systems Administrator troubleshoots server issues and provides technical support to Web design and development teams.b>
Design, configure, implement and maintain firewalls, virtual private networks, and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
Design, configure, implement and maintain systems including VMWare and Hyper-V virtual server hosts, Linux and Windows servers.
Manages/Maintains Domain Policies, DNS, DHCP and other integrated systems.
Develop and maintain documentation of the systems and network architecture.
Perform after-hours implementations, maintenance, and problem resolution as required. Some weekend work is required.
Ability to work well with little supervision.
Support and maintain systems backup and recovery processes
Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
Maintain network security.b>
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or IT Related disciplines
• Master’s Degree a plus
• 5+ years of large scale web site systems administrations experience
• Strong communication; customer relationship, organizational and follow through skills; technical documentation and positive attitude
• High volume, consumer website experience
• Automotive experience a plus
• Thorough knowledge of IT environments, technologies, system hosting infrastructure and their platforms
• Strong Experience administering high volume web applications on Microsoft Windows servers, IIS and .Net framework
• Strong experience administering high volume Linux servers
• Experience with open source technologies
• Experience with Database Technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql)
• Network configuration experience with firewalls and load balancers.
• Experience with release management processes
• Experienced with integrating web components such as CDN & CMS
• Cloud computing (AWS, OpenStack) a plus
•Experience with various networking protocols, TCP/IP, DNS, NIS, LDAP & NFS
• Must have scripting background
• Ability to follow logical procedures and implement documented tasks
• Working knowledge of networking, load balancer and Cisco equipment is a very strong plus
• VMWare Virtual Center highlypreferred.
• Working knowledge of file replication and content management systems is a very strong plus
• Must possess exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. Able to develop and maintain system documentation and run books.
HISNA offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus much more.
Qualified candidate only please apply by emailing your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org