HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HISNA was formed 8 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are growing and looking for people to help us make history for years beyond.
Perecentage based on what is needed:
- We are looking for someone that has strong hands on Development and Architecture experience in Informatica
- This person will lead others as required
Why work for us?
- We offer great benefits including medical PPO, Vision, and Dental at a very low cost to full-time employees.
- As a Tech Lead you will qualify for a very generous car allowance on Hyundai/Kia vehicles.
- We are growing each year.
Position will be responsible for leading a team of Informatica Developers for the EDW Dept. Responsibilities include administering and optimizing a pre-existing Informatica ETL environment and providing operational support. The position will develop reliable and complex ETL processes to support new development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts and other business intelligence projects
- Responsible for the operational support of Informatica environment including but not limited to automation, job scheduling, dependencies, monitoring, maintenance, patches, upgrades, security, and administration
- Manages and administers systems performance including on-going optimization and tuning of Informatica environment
- Supports and enhances existing Informatica environment and develops new, complex ETL processes to support additional design, development and deployment of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Data Marts
- Assist data warehouse team in completing current data warehouse initiative projects
- Analyze and evaluate data sources
- Designs and implements complex ETL processes
Required Skills, Attributes & Education :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Total of 7- 9 years related work experience
- Senior experience and comprehensive proficiency with Informatica in a Oracle Data Warehouse/BI environment
- Understanding of development lifecycle methodology and ability to successfully deliver Informatica assignments
- Experience with Erwin data modeling toolset
- Expert in database concepts, logical/physical design and development
- Experience working in a PL-SQL environment
- Familiar with MS SQL
- Strong Understanding of DW/BI concepts
- Educational qualification: Experience in Auto finance, Master in finance is preferred.
HISNA offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus much more.
*** Please send your resume to email@example.com ***