HISNA (Hyundai Information Service North America) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HISNA was formed 7 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are growing and We are looking for people to help us make history for years beyond.
The Technical BusinessSystems Analyst will work with the KIA Telematics organization to elicit requirements, document requirements and analysis, develop use cases and analyze business systems and workflows. This position will support multiple, highly visible Telematics Projects and collaborate with various departments and teams that have need for integration for Telematics information.
- Develop requirements documents, implementation plans, issue lists, status reports and other written documents in accordance with the recommended methodology.
- Develop presentations to convey commitments to the quality and success of its implementation projects.
- Generate proposals and implementation plans.
- Be the liaison between business unit, technology and support teams.
- Collaborate with technologists and subject matter experts to solidify the technical vision and analyze system functionality, usability and performance.
- Evaluate and reconcile information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract general understanding from low level information and determine overall system requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers.
- Manage and perform on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work under the direction of Project Managers to define and deliver technology based project documents.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to understand and interpret business needs and translate the needs into requirements.
- Use exceptional writing skills and standard templates to develop easily understood, natural language documents.
Required Skills, Attributes & Education :
- 5 years experience in a Systems Analyst, IT Business Analyst or Technical Writer role.
- Hands-on experiences authoring Business Requirements Documents or other technical documents.
- Experience with software development and quality assurance processes, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational and follow through skills, as well as a positive attitude.
- Prior experience in Automotive Telematics is preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with authoring technical documents
- Proven track record delivering successful technology based projects as part of a team.
- Experience in implementing and integration in multiple diverse environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
HISNA offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, flexible spending accounts, plus much more.
Qualified candidate only please apply by emailing your resume with salary history to email@example.com