Please find below Full Time opportunity with us so please go through below JD and if you are interested then send us your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Book Keeper (Quick Books)
Location: Austin - TX
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Highly-motives, self-starter with strong customer service ability for an Accountant/ Office Assistant role in Austin, Texas
- Maintaining the company’s QuickBooks accounting system,
- MS Excel spreadsheet creation, reconciliations, financial record-keeping, filing, scanning, data entry,
- General administrative duties, and various ad hoc projects as requested.
- You must have solid knowledge of MS Office applications and QuickBooks experience, in addition to the ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Responsibilities also include managing all aspects of A/R, A/P, and billing; assisting with General Ledger maintenance; and performing general office duties as need.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent and relevant work experience, advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, full understanding of Microsoft Office applications, and exceptional customer service skills
- Qualified candidates must also possess strong communication skills as you will interact with all levels of individuals within the organization and have a high regard for detail.
- Minimum of 3+ year’s administrative and accounting experience is required.
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Quick books
- MS Excel
- 1-3+ years of Administrative and Accounting experience
- Must have a 'Can Do' and positive attitude
Willingness to do all types of tasks and ability to multitask is important.