Lead iOS Automation Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced automation test engineer to join and Lead the QA function of their iOS team. You'll work closely with designers and engineers in our mobile team to create test plans for functional and beautiful new features. You'll implement automated tests for those new plans and ensure existing automation continues to correctly test all builds coming out of our continuous integration server. You'll have the opportunity to identify and pursue automation improvements throughout our development and release process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of automation testing experience (white / grey box)
- Experience with UI Automation / Instruments / Xcode
- Experience with continuous integration
- Able to write detailed test cases, logically structured test plans, and clear bug reports
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Organized and enjoy making processes more efficient
- Able to professionally communicate with other team members
- Familiarity with iOS conventions, including eye for visual or interaction design
- Experience with Unit Tests / Objective-C
- Experience with Jenkins / Xcode Bots
- Experience with release management
This is an exciting time to join a small, growing company in downtown San Francisco. If you are tired of a big corporate environment, excited about a product that improves people's lives, and want to have a stamp on our vision then you should apply to this opportunity!