Hardware/RF Test Engineer will play a key role in the development of company’s RF solutions. You will work closely with our hardware and manufacturing teams to develop, test and qualify products to verify functionality, robustness, and compliance with product requirements. This will involve working with cross-functional groups such as electrical, mechanical, product management, etc. to develop test plans and ensure the product meets requirements.
- A technical background & analytical knowledge of hardware test for digital, analog, power and RF circuits.
- Wireless experience.
- Experience with automated tests (Ability to script in Python a plus).
- Use of test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, current probes, etc.
- Good understanding of product delivery life-cycles in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Good general understanding of hardware design constraints and tradeoffs; ability to simultaneously investigate multiple avenues to solve problems.
AS OR BS in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degree a plus.
- 1 or more years hands-on hardware design verification testing
- Modify & create test plans. Review test plans with cross functional team. Accept/reject review feedback & modify test plans accordingly.
- Develop & determine modifications for automated test scripts
- Design & create test methodologies and procedures under changing requirements and specifications for new products. May also adapt and modify existing test procedures for existing products.
- Test devices, submit bug tickets, archive test reports. Review results with cross functional team, and close out issues when fix has been verified.