Data Systems Analysts, Inc. has an opening for a Requirements Analyst. This position is located in Ft Meade, MD/ Fairfax, VA and will provide the candidate with an environment to exercise and hone their skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience around all aspects of the Systems Development Lifecycle, Software Development Best Practices as well as experience working in DoD environments. The candidate will be adept at gathering, analyzing and engineering IT requirements derived from meetings, conferences, phone conversations and ad hoc requests. The candidate will have experience in requirements management in support of operational capabilities for the DoD with an emphasis in the Global NetOps community.
- 1-3 years of information technology experience. Solid working knowledge of SDLC and software development best practices
- Ability to coordinate tasking among the technical team
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Must be able to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Fluent in the concepts, principles, and enabling technologies surrounding Web Services-based Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong customer focus with a demonstrated ability to work seamlessly with business sponsors and technologists
- Experience working in large organizations with geographically dispersed customers and complex technical environments a plus.
- Secret level clearance
- Bachelors degree in IT related discipline
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is an established Information Technology consulting firm with expertise in knowledge management, network engineering, information security and program management serving the Federal Government and Department of Defense since 1963. DSA offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.