Data Systems Analysts, Inc. has an opening for a Mid-Level IA Analyst. This position is located in Ft Meade, MD/ Fairfax, VA and will provide the candidate with an environment to exercise and hone their Security skills using leading edge technologies.
The IA Analyst will participate in the development, execution, evaluation and sustainment of a Major Software Development and Sustainment program for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) PEO MA. The candidate will combine a solid knowledge of Certification & Accreditation (C&A) concepts with experience in DIACAP processes, procedures, and lifecycle to include security and network engineering as well as testing and evaluation. The candidate will directly interface with the DIBNet Team Leads and Team Members to ensure all tasks are accomplished on time.
- 5+ years experience in IT/IA
- 3+ years of IAM/C&A Experience, and experience with Windows/Linux
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware and software security capabilities and features in a Lab environment.
- Ability to identify and document security requirement conflicts and collaborate with team leads, clients, engineers, and developers.
- Knowledge of Security Architecture components and securing through Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and standardized secure installation and maintenance of computer software and hardware.
- Familiarity with DISA systems administration and operating environment requirements
- Secret level clearance
- Prior Knowledge of DISA Environment and the Defense Industrial Base Network (DIBNet)
- Experience in security applications in a software, database and application development environment
- Analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Tenacity and ability to work under pressure are required
Required Education & Certifications:
- BS or BA or other IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-approved certification, Level II
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is an established Information Technology consulting firm with expertise in knowledge management, network engineering, information security and program management serving the Federal Government and Department of Defense since 1963. DSA offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.