Are you passionate about your job? Do you want to love where you work?
Are you looking to join a creative digital crew continually working on new challenges? Do you want do work with cool, fun, eclectic projects? Would you like to be on a team where you have the ability to stand out? Do you want to work for a growing company with financial stability? If so, this may be the right position for you!
As a Digital Analytics Analyst with COUNTRY Financial you would be part of a mid-sized company with a small company feel. As part of the collaborative team you’d be supporting ongoing development, execution and enhancement of digital analytics strategy, multi-variant testing, behavioral analytics, and Voice of Customer data across traffic drivers (SEO/SEM, email, events, direct mail), web properties, social media platforms, and mobile assets for the purposes of demand generation, lead generation, and conversion optimization.
The ideal candidate would have experience with site catalyst implementation using Adobe site catalyst and have used Tea Leaf. A minimum of 2 yrs experience is necessary. More senior level candidates will be evaluated and compensated accordingly.
COUNTRY Financial has been a leader in providing auto, home and life insurance for more than 85 years and today we also satisfy the investment needs of businesses and individuals. In our offices and in all of the neighborhoods we serve, our company supports diversity as we strive to be the best insurance and financial services company of this and future generations.
What will you be responsible for?
1) Works with other team members to implement analytics strategy.
2) Coordinates multiple business units and stakeholders analytics strategy across multiple channels and platforms.
3) Reviews multiple streams of data to determine root cause of change.
4) Creates and executes plans to generate deeper insight on consumers’ digital behaviors, use and trends to feed overarching digital strategy.
5) Supports the design, development, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of current and proposed analytics tools.
6) Partners with teams across COUNTRY to:
- provide on-going analytics to achieve business objectives and increase customer satisfaction
- identify core insights from various data sources to suggest, create, and execute multi-variant testing, A/B testing, and VOC efforts that drive fundamental improvements to visitor experiences via web, e-mail, mobile, and other digital assets.
- coordinates or executes analytic plans
- validates data collection post-implementation.
- supports development of weekly and monthly management reporting combining online and digital data from multiple sources with offline data.
7) Delivers actionable standardized reporting, ad hoc reporting, and associated insights for various audiences at COUNTRY illustrating digital channel use and engagement in total and at customer segment level.
8) Under the leadership of senior team members, provides guidance for Product Management and User Experience teams, and evaluates effect of Customer Loyalty and Marketing programs and initiatives.
9) Assists with the investigation of new analytics tools and/or improvements to existing tools across specialties, such as social media and SEO/SEM.
10) Builds relationships with business units, project teams, and content authors.
11) Builds and manages relationships with vendors.
12) Reviews processes regularly and identifies ways to improve operational efficiencies.
Minimal travel required. 3-5 days per year.
What knowledge, skills, and experience should I bring to the table?
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS in Marketing; Statistics; Marketing Research; Sociology or Psychology; Internet Marketing; Web Development; eCommerce; or other quantitative discipline; or a minimum of 3 years equivalent experience.
Two years minimum experience:
- Hands on experience with analytic, behavioral or digital VOC systems (Adobe Site Catalyst a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing behavioral analytics or digital Voice of Customer feedback data
- Contributing to the creation or optimization of user experience design deliverables
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM programs and how to provide actionable insights to increase web traffic
- Basic knowledge of various analytics tools and use across web, social media platforms, and SEO/SEM. Displays basic knowledge of user experience principles, interactive best practices, and evolving trends in interactive design and development
- Possesses strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Displays demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with teams across enterprise
- Ability to adapts quickly to fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- MS in Research, Measurements or Quantitative Analysis; Mathematics; Sociology or Psychology; Internet Marketing; Media Buy or more than 3 years of related experience
Three years minimum experience:
- Supporting the execution of a comprehensive analytics strategy or multi-variant testing across various web properties or defining and executing voice of customer analysis
- Coordinating or leading multi-variant testing across various web properties
- Contributing to the creation of user experience design deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to lead small cross-functional project teams
- Contributing to the definition of SEO/SEM programs by providing actionable insights to increase traffic
- Demonstrated success using metrics to improve engagement, lead generation, and/or conversion.
- Solid analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills with the ability to derive and communicate key insights from data
- Solid knowledge of various analytics tools and use across web, social media platforms, and SEO/SEM.
- Solid knowledge of user experience principles, best practices, and evolving trends in interactive design
- Basic proficiency in programming skills, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Displays proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, etc)
What benefits do we provide?
We are excited to say that we offer strong benefit options! Check out some of the highlights.
- 3 different health/dental/vision plans
- 100% company funded pension plan (after 1 year of service)
- VTO- Paid Volunteer Days
- Volunteer Network on the Intranet
- Business Casual Attire
- Wellness program that includes screenings, Walking Wednesdays, Wellness Ambassadors and Wellness Warriors
At COUNTRY Financial we don’t sell policies...we sell peace of mind.
Our people have the opportunity to make a real difference in peoples’ lives. Each employee has a say in what we do and a chance to reach their full potential.
Everything we do at COUNTRY, we do with our customers in mind. They are our #1 priority in every decision we make.
We offer the basics – like auto, home, life and disability insurance. But people need more – they need individual retirement and investment planning, business insurance and retirement services, and specialized insurance coverage like long term care and Medicare supplement. So we specialize in that too.
It takes a diverse group of people to handle everything that comes with providing peace of mind. We need our financial representatives on the front lines, helping people understand what they need. We need underwriters, claims adjusters, customer service reps, actuaries, IT specialists, marketing and PR experts…and many, many others.
Founded in 1925, COUNTRY Financial® corporate offices are in Bloomington, IL, where about 2,000 employees spend their days. Another 500 people work in regional offices in Salem, OR, Arden Hills, MN, and Alpharetta, GA. We also have more than 2,000 financial representatives in 17 states and over 500 field claims employees.
Make a Difference. Secure your Future. Apply NOW!