LG Consulting has an exciting FTE opportunity with our Professional Services Team, helping lead the effort in the Java space with our many clients in the Seattle area (including the usual big names along with a diverse portfolio of mid-sized companies).
We have started evolving away from staffing, while moving towards project based work and deploying small teams in support of our clients' important business initiatives. This means building out practices areas with seasoned consultants who can apply their deep understanding of technology and business acumen to enable our client’s success.
Depending on your background and career interests, there is flexibility in what the role could entail for you, including but not limited to designing and implementing solutions for our clients, partnering with our sales and recruiting organizations, helping grow our team, and implementing best practices.
Does this sound like an opportunity you’d be interested in hearing more about? We would love to share more details with you and hear your ideas as well!
The desired technical skill set includes:
- 5+ years’ experience with design, development and implementation of software projects using object-oriented Java technologies
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML over HTTP, etc.
- Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, or related frameworks
- Experience with Oracle or MySQL