- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs utilizing software packages considered.
- Demonstrates hands-on expertise in J2EE technologies, specifically, Java, Websphere, Struts, Spring, JMS, and JDBC.
- Prepares system documentation.
- Specific messaging, web service or mobile development experience will be treated with preference.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 8+ years related experience required
Strong core competencies needed:
- Spring-web services based development
- XSD design and development
- WSDL design and development
- Database table design and DDL, DML development.
- Eclipse, SOAPUi, SOATest
- SOA / Web Services
- Agile software development practices
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modification
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
- Experience with COTS systems such as TIBCO & SAP a plus