As CES continues to expand, they are looking to hire a Business Analyst to help manage and push existing and new business initiatives. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a desire and ability to work cross-functionally in a global environment. Strong communication, problem-solving skills, and creativity is a must. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, internal data, or purchased sources
- Develop and evaluate monthly reports, which bring together data from disparate sources into digestible format for senior managers, clients and other stakeholders
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action
- Manage commission and expense budgets
- Preparation of internal and external presentations for sales team and senior management
- Develop new and/or refine existing processes and project controls as needed
- Effectively create, manage and communicate project plans and tasks to project team and project stakeholders
- Interface with supporting Citadel teams - Legal & Compliance, Finance, Treasury, Operations, etc.
- A bachelors degree in business or combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years experience in a business analyst or comparable role
- Interest in Financial Markets and Trading
- Knowledge or experience of equities and/or options is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong inter-personal, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- The ability to be results-oriented, a continuous learner and flexible; and
- The ability to pick up projects mid stream, be a self starter and requires minimal supervision.
**Please send resume directly to email@example.com**
Unable to work with third party agencies.