Front End Software Engineer – Early Stage Startup
We are an early-stage mobile health-IT startup located in the Healthbox Incubator in Kendall Square. We just closed another round of funding, and are finally looking for employee’s number 3 and 4! Our core product is a low energy Bluetooth dongle that attaches to asthma inhalers, tracks usage data, and alerts users when it is time for their preventative dose.
Our target market is towards children, and their parents who want to help their kids get their asthma under control. We have a web and iOS application out, Android is next. Our reputation is growing and we’ve been getting a lot of good press. We need you to help us take it to the next level.
- Familiarity with a front-end MVC framework. It doesn’t matter which one.
- Experience building single-page applications
- Ability to set up a version control system
- Good communication skills – including documentation and contribution to functional requirements
- Some experience with Python/Django and PostreSQL is a big plus
You’re interested in:
- An early stage and fast moving start-up
- Improving the lives of families and their children diagnosed with Asthma
- Developing your skills
- Changing a largely untouched industry