Title: Senior Agile Java Developer
We have a great opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused Senior Java developer that cares about writing clean and well-designed code.
This position is located in beautiful, always exciting, and almost always sunny, Austin, TX. It's a unique opportunity to work on green-field projects, and do things the right way from the start. Join a Kanban team that's practicing real continuous improvement, and setting up delivery infrastructure to ship features one by one to production. Want to work in a fun and close-knit environment with great people delivering great software? This job might be right for you.
What you’ll be doing!
- Designing and building web application components and REST services to support business user stories
- Refactoring existing application code to improve design clarity and reduce maintenance costs
- Assisting with the support of build and delivery automation tools to support Continuous Delivery efforts
- Learning, pairing, collaborating, and otherwise improving the development process
- Writing lots of unit tests
What we need from you!
- Java - must have solid, well-rounded java experience
- OO Design and common design patterns - must be able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way.
- SQL - At least basic SQL skills are required
- Agile - Must have practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration
This is a contract-to-hire position located in Austin, Texas.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this information to them.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.