New Business Development- Greater Philadelphia area
Are you an achiever? Do you get excited about the hunt for new business? Do you want to be accountable and recognized for making a significant impact on the success of an organization?
Business & Decision (B&D) has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Professional to be based in the Greater Philadelphia area. You will be reporting to the Vice President – Sales, North America and be responsible for the sale of professional services, managed solutions, software and as well as identifying, pursuing and closing new customers in the North East and Mid-Atlantic markets.
Essentials for Success:
- Ability to maintain a multi-million dollar quota and be a individual contributor.
- Develop and maintain Sales and Marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that drives activities, ensuring that revenue goals are exceeded.
- Meticulously reporting of all pipeline activity.
- Drive and maintain a high level of sales activity on a weekly basis.
- Use” Value Add” and “Solution Selling” methodologies to:
- Create initial client interest
- Identify, define and document critical business needs
- Create vision for potential solutions to the clients critical business needs which will effectively justify return on investment
- Qualify, control and close opportunities
- Develop a solid understanding and knowledge of B&D solutions, products and services.
- Set an appropriate expectation in the sales cycles which will result in a customer who can be used as references for future prospects.
- Consistently recognized by Management as a top performer, revenue producer
- Testimonials from Clients who view you as trusted to work on solving their problems
- Acknowledged by Peers as a team player who contributes to the success of the team
- 7-10 years’ experience selling IT Professional& Managed Services into Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
- Established relationships with decision makers in the selected territory/region
- Knowledge and understanding of three or more of the following; ERP, BI, CRM, Hosting, Managed Services, including the following technologies Microsoft, Oracle, and QlikView
Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives, identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities, develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans, implement and follow successful sales processes.
- Deliver a clear and compelling value proposition.
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
- Resolve broadly-defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented situations.
- Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization as well as within Business & Decision.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with C-level Executives, Senior Business IT leaders and/ or Business owners.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced and often chaotic environment.
- Some travel required.
Business & Decision is an international Management Consulting and Systems Integration (CSI) company. It is a leader in Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Data Warehousing, Master Data Management (MDM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and a major player in Life Sciences Computer Systems Validation (CSV). In addition, Business & Decision has an FDA compliant, Tier III Data Center in the Philadelphia region supported by Managed Services for all industries.
Business & Decision contributes to the success of its customer projects by driving maximum business performance. The company has a reputation for functional and technological expertise and has forged partnerships with all of the key technology vendors.Founded in 1992 and listed on the NYSE Euronext (BND), the group has gained its leadership by leveraging its functional and technological expertise to successfully address your organization's most critical challenges. Located in 35 cities and 16 countries, Business & Decision currently employs more than 2800 people worldwide.
For consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Business & Decision, North America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V