Anexinet is the leading systems Integration and Technology Management firm in the Philadelphia area. The growth of our business has been fueled by our strong relationships with our clients and leading edge technology partners, as well as our employee focused culture where our people feel they are part of a team and are treated with honesty, respect and integrity. Selected as the Best Place to Work for companies our size in the Philadelphia area for the past three years, we are looking for a Virtualization Architect to join our Infrastructure Services team on a full time employee basis.
The Virtualization Architect will be responsible for leading the design, implementation, and testing of our Virtualization solutions, both product-based (primarily VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix) and services (SOW). This person will be a key, technical resource for the ISG delivery team including defining and implementing improvements, troubleshooting problems and cross-training of the delivery staff. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for providing pre-sales and design efforts for the TSO sales team to help diagnose, design, and deploy virtualization solutions for existing and prospective clients.
- Design, document and build complex virtualization solutions - including server, network, and data
- Lead virtualization design sessions and deployments individually and as part of a team
- Provide risk analysis documentation when reviewing new customer solution proposals
- Work with the TSO sales team to identify product requirements from customers and prospects
- Provides pre-sales assistance in identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Provide consulting services as required
- Direct customer and internal staff in the methodology used to isolate a fault or recover a system when necessary
- Interface with vendor channel partner resources and vendor support staff
- Foster, develop and maintain relationships with technical counterparts at key vendor partners
- Mentor less experienced personnel
- Maintain required technical knowledge and certifications as specified by management
- Healthcheck, design and implementation skills and experience
- Basic project management
- Provide updates and overviews on roadmaps and futures from vendor partners
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience with Vcenter and vSphere ESXi 4 and 5 design, installation, configuration and migration
- Experience with VMware View 4.6 and 5.x installation, configuration and management
- Detailed knowledge of vSphere infrastructure deployment best practices
- Server capacity planning (includes storage, network and hosts) and healthcheck analysis
- Experience with vSphere problem determination and root cause analysis
- HP, EMC and other SAN manufacturers
- Experience with virtualization of high performance Windows applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- 10 plus years Information Systems experience
- Minimum 10 years experience with implementation, maintenance and administration of Large Virtual environments
- Perl and/or PowerShell Scripting knowledge a plus
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have experience with complex TCP/IP networks
- Microsoft Windows Operating environments, including Exchange, SQL and Clustering
- Bachelor*s degree or equivalent experience
- VCP 5 or higher certification
- VCAP-DCA or VCAP-DCD certification
- OS level certifications a plus – Microsoft, RHCE, etc.
We’re big on integrity and low on ego. We’re a smart group of thinkers and doers, and we’re always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our growing firm. If you value integrity, performance, compassion and intelligence, let’s talk. For more information, please contact Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anexinet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please no third parties or agencies.
At Anexinet, we stand true to our founding mission of more than a decade: “To deliver real value by integrating useful technology in a timely manner at a fair price.” As a systems integrator and technology management firm, we help mid-market and Fortune 1000 companies to optimize their IT investment by improving system performance and operational processes. At Anexinet, we serve our clients in two ways. On the Consulting side, we serve as a systems integrator, helping our clients integrate new technologies into their existing environment, with an eye toward business and process improvements. On the Product Sourcing side, our professionals help our clients make sense of multiple vendors and licensing options, to ensure that they are purchasing the right technology for their organization. Because of our strong relationships with our Partners, we are frequently able to secure value-added enhancements.