Project Location: OH
Start Date: TBD
Project Duration: TBD
Security Clearance: Not Applicable
Citizenship: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
Skill Set Required
• In depth experience with Oracle’s E-Business Suite with specialization in one of these core areas: Financial Management (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Credit-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay); Order Management; Advanced Procurement (iProcurement, iSupplier, Purchasing); Supply Chain Management; Service Management
• Ability to consult with the business, develop and document requirements using Industry and Oracle standard documentation methods
• Ability to define and document Functional Specifications and Configurations using standard documentation methods
• In depth knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with experience building test cases from requirements, and experience integration and system testing
Skill Set Preferred
• Ability to write SQL to assist with testing and validation
• At least 3 years combined experience with Oracle E-Business releases 11.5.x and 12
• Experience working with both on-shore and off-shore staffing models
• Prior experience in large Oracle projects with multiple applications, interfaces, and integration points
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work directly with the business to create and document requirements analysis, functional design, configuration, testing and support
• Analyze and review project documentation to design software tests and prepare detailed test schedules and plans from which test cases are developed
• Lead and/or assist with test case development, integration testing, systems and acceptance testing, problem resolution, and implementation of changes
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related course of study
About Lighthouse Technologies Inc.:
As a software management consulting firm, Lighthouse is a leading provider of full lifecycle software quality management and software engineering services. We provide software testing, software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, IV&V, and software engineering services for commercial and government organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. A partial list of Lighthouse clients includes NCR Corporation, 7-Eleven, Inc., Canadian Pacific Rail, the United States Air Force, the United States Army, and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
We are seeking high-energy, enthusiastic software quality assurance, Oracle ERP, project management, and software engineers to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment. We are in search of staff whose skills and desire to grow extend well beyond the basics to encompass the entire software development lifecycle.
If you are self-motivated, hard working, and want the chance to practice software quality assurance, testing, and software engineering in a quality oriented, people focused company, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company and what we do, please view our website at www.lighthousetechnologies.com.
Lighthouse Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.