Please send in resume and ph# to -
OR CALL - 703-961-8550 EXT 109
Position 1 - DATA ARCHITECT role
Location - Frisco TX
Job Description: Data Architect
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Data Management work like
o Data Analysis & mgmt.
o Data profiling,
o Data scrubbing,
o Data Modeling
o Source to target mapping
o Define data dictionary
• Architecting BI solutions in consultation with the architecture group/IT team/users which are best suited to solve a specific business needs.
• Collaborating with the enterprise architects for periodic assessment of the AS-IS system and if required recommending the ! improvements to BI IT stakeholders.
• Collaborating with the enterprise architects to define and regularly revisit BI best practices/guidelines in accordance to the industry.
• Understand and translate business requirements into data models
• Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies and build data flows
• Create or update conceptual, logical and physical data models using OLTP best practices and according to company standards
• Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models where appropriate
• Champions and protects data from definition through interpretation
• Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
• 8- 10 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools
• 5- 8 years of experience in Data Modelling/Data Architect
• Ability to communicate clearly
Position 2 - ORACLE SOA role
Location - Goleta CA
Provide expert level knowledge on Oracle SOA Suite 11g on best practices & architectural frameworks
Provide inputs for Integration solutions in Oracle SOA 11g like BPEL, BAM, Mediator, SOA suite, OSB , B2B
Leverage repository of integration standards (Design, Development, Migration and Re-use) and tools (MRR and Deployment) to reduce overall development time, reduce overall migration risks and ensuring easy recovery from process failures
Very good experience in designing and implementing SOA interfaces for Oracle applications
Should have knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, JDeveloper, Workflow, Web Services, Integrated SOA Gateway, XML Gateway, BPEL
Should have experience in Oracle Applications Integration methodologies.
Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context