We are hiring MS Exchange Engineer at Monterey, CA
MS Exchange Engineer
- Maintain and optimize current MS Exchange Systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system and application issues, including server hardware,
- network connectivity, system logs and alerts, as appropriate
- Monitor the Microsoft Exchange infrastructure performance and troubleshoot problem areas
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures and associated training plans for system administration, usage, and disaster recovery
- Perform system performance analyses and security audits, recommend reconfigurations to proactively eliminate future issues, and provide expert guidance and mentorship to server administrators on interoperation of servers, storage, backups, communication and networks
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to Exchange incident management, configuration control, and audit/change management
- Provide on-call support for server and network systems as necessary
- Provide IT Help Desk Support, Troubleshooting and Maintenance and Training
- Perform other duties as directed by IT Management
- Five + years’ experience in Exchange 2003/2007/2010 including Clustering and High Availability
- Experience with Server Platforms, Windows 2003/2008
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with new and existing infrastructure moves/adds/changes
- Ability to document detailed solutions and configurations for Operations.
- Strong inter-networking troubleshooting experience in a large scale network environment.
- Active Directory architecture, design, disaster recovery and trouble shooting
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and activities
- Organizational Unit (OU) structure and security
- Group Policy design implementation, troubleshooting and reporting
22nd Century Technologies, Inc. is a CMMI Level 3 company providing IT Services and Solutions to Fortune 500, Federal, State and Local government agencies. With over 15 years of IT experience and a presence in more than 35 states, we firmly believe that our team has the unique combination with CMMi Level3, ISO 9001 and Top Secret Facility Clearance which differentiate us from others. Our success is result of our philosophy of considering employees as partner and providing them opportunities to grow professionally.
We are growing at a tremendous rate and in the last few months we won some major contracts including NIH CIO-SP3 ($20B GWAC), AAFES ($1B IDIQ), AIRFORCE NETCENTS-2 ($800M IDIQ)GSA STAR II and over 20 State wide contract vehicles. To meet the growing needs and requirements we’re expanding our operations to increase both the depth and breadth. This has created lot of new opportunities for key resources who can be part of this phenomenal growth and success.
Receive a cash bonus of $500-$2000 for referring a friend or colleague.22nd Century Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.