Full-time hire = SAP MM/P2P - Sr. Business Analyst. $90 - 110K + bonus + relo to Ohio. Client is a global, $1 billion dollar, company undergoing a new SAP implementation.
Your immigration status: Sorry, our client CANNOT SPONSOR for any type of visa at this time.
- You, currently, live in the USA and you will move to Ohio (excellent, Eastern, suburb of Cleveland)
- Four year college degree
- Travel is negligible and will be to their other sites in the USA/Canada
- 5+ yrs technical configuration of SAP MM
- Your expertise must be in SAP MM, specifically, P2P (Procure To Pay)
- Experience creating RICEF specifications
- Experience with master data that affects the Purchasing and Transportation processes
- Experience with, post, "go-live" technical/application support for SAP MM/P2P
- New, global, SAP installation, still in the implementation mode.
- This is a technical position and you will focus on the technical configuration of the SAP Purchasing and Transportation (Procure To Pay) modules and be the technical expert relative to SAP MM configuration.
- You will work with key Purchasing and Logistics leaders from across the enterprise.
- Streamline and standardize SAP business processes in the Purchasing and Transportation functions.
- Implement a stable, flexible, and scalable Purchasing and Transportation SAP platform which supports a rapidly growing business model.
- Develop RICEF specifications to complete custom development identified as part of the "go-live."
- After the SAP implementation is complete, this position will evolve into an P2P Technical Support role and you will support all Purchasing and Transportation SAP business applications.
$$$ Compensation package $$$
* Base salary in the $90 - 110K range
* Year-end bonus
* Excellent benefits including 401K
* Relocation package (they will not buy a home) to move you to Ohio
Sean Napoles, President, Career Brokers. Leveraging careers since 1991.
Search our nationwide jobs portal: www.careerbrokers.com/jobs.php