Full-time/zero travel position: SAP Sr. Business Analyst (PM or PU or PP). $90 - 100K + bonus.. Our client is a, global, MFG company with $12 billion in Sales; 40 factories in a dozen countries.
Your immigration status: Sorry, our client CANNOT sponsor for any type of visa at this time and you must join them direct/full-time.
Relocation: Client is in Orange County (Irvine) and wants someone local or looking to move to CA (that is, fully, aware how expensive it is to live here!). If you are not aware of the high cost of living in Orange County, we suggest you do some homework before you click, "Apply."
* 5+ years SAP-PU (their 1st choice) or SAP-PM (2nd choice) or SAP-PP (3rd choice)
* Provide 1st and 2nd level technical SAP support for all production plants, in the areas of Plant Maintenance and Purchasing (Production Planning will be considered with the expectation to learn either PM or PU and take over these responsibilities).
* Work closely with the Maintenance, Purchasing and Materials Services departments to support current functionality, process improvements and new projects
* Provide user training for users of SAP
* Support day-to-day the following areas in SAP: Maintenance Notifications & Orders; PM Technical Objects, Planning & Preventive Maintenance; MM Planning, & Purchasing for Maintenance Materials; Purchase Requisitions & Orders for Indirect Materials
View all jobs at - http://www.careerbrokers.com/jobs.php