Full time job = .NET Lead Developer. $80 - 90K base. Our Milwaukee client is "the" leader in their industry niche. The Web projects you will be working on are viewed by BILLIONS of people around the world.
Immigration status: Sorry, our cleint CANNOT sponsor for any type of visa at this time.
Relocation requirements: You live in the USA and will move to Wisconsin (suburb of Milwaukee) just in time for winter.
Minimum technical requirements:
* 5 yrs (or more) programming in C#.Net using .NET frameworks 3.x or higher
* Expertise in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 with integrated source control solutions (VSS or Subversion)
* Solid understanding of SQL and relational database concepts and design principles
One or more of below. They use all of these (so you'll learn them here):
* WCF, WF, WPF, LINQ and ASP.NET MVC
* Experience targeting mobile platforms (Android or iOS)
* Agile/Scrum, XP, or TDD * Unit testing frameworks (NUnit or MbUnit)
* ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate, or LINQ to SQL)
* Reporting tools (Crystal Reports/SQL Reporting Services)
* Base salary: $80 - 90K. We can "push" it to $95K but not more.
* Excellent benefits
* Relocation assistance
View all our jobs by visiting our web site - http://www.careerbrokers.com/jobs.php
Sean Napoles, President, Career Brokers. Leveraging careers since 1991