ZERO travel/full time position: SAP - BI/BOBJ Sr. Software Engineer up to $120K. You will work on SAP BI and SAP BOBJ projects. Our client is a global Mfg company that is in a niche market that is "booming." They are only 50% done with their new, global, implementation. Come and work with a great Manager (we placed him here!).
Immigration requirements: Sorry, our client CANNOT sponsor for any type of visa at this time.
- 5 yrs SAP BW/BI experience including InfoObjects, ODS, InfoCubes, InfoSources, Datasources, Multiproviders, Extractors, Transfer Rules, Update Rules, InfoPackages, Process Chains, and Business Explorer (BEx).
- Of the 5 yrs, above, at least 1 must be with SAP - BI v.7.x
- Minimum of 1 SAP BI full lifecycle
- Minimum of 1 year BOBJ
- Experience with analyzing system performance, database performance, system health checks, and implementing tuning improvements in an SAP BI/BW environment.
- Experience with architecting and loading non SAP data.
- Experience with the development of functional and technical specifications.
- Experience with scheduling/maintenance of batch jobs and regular data loads.
- Experience with BEx Query Designer and Query Performance Tuning
- Work with business and functional teams to convert business requirements, processes and designs into a comprehensive, robust, efficient, scalable and stable SAP Business Intelligence solution.
- Lead business requirements gathering for new SAP BI/BOBJ projects.
- Work closely with the user community and IT to successfully architect, design, model, implement, integrate, test and maintain SAP BI/BOBJ and related applications.
- Participate in the creation of SAP BI/BOBJ development standards while adhering to policies, methodologies, standards, and guidelines of the company.
- Interact with other SAP team members to gain a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on other areas of the systems and/or project.
- Identify security requirements, including creation of new roles and/or addition to existing authorizations for a given line of business.
- Meet all assigned/agreed on target dates for projects as well as individual tasks.
* Base salary: $100 - 120K.
* Full benefits
* Relocation assistance to Wisconsin (up to $20K)
Sean Napoles, President @ Career Brokers:
* Leveraging careers since 1991.
* View all our SAP jobs at www.CareerBrokers.com
* Join me on www.Linkedin.com/in/SeanNapoles