Full-time = PHP 5 Web developer. $70 - 80K + bonus up to 25% + Fortune 100 benefits + relo assistance to, beautiful, Charlotte, NC.
3 reasons to quit your job and work here:
(1) Last 3 yrs = voted #1 in their industry by JD Powers & Associates.
(2) Last 10 yrs = voted "One of Best Fortune 100's to Work For" by Fortune Magazine.
(3) Last 8 yrs - voted "Top Places to Work in IT" by Computerworld Magazine.
Immigration requirements: Sorry, at this time, our client CANNOT sponsor nor transfer any type of visa during your employment
* 4+ yrs programming in PHP (including 5.x)
* Experience with MVC frameworks
* Understand how and why unit testing delivers better solutions and speeds up maintenance
* Experience with Web Standards philosophies and modern XHTML/HTML/CSS markup
* Be prepared to show off your PHP skills by providing a portfolio of work or code samples
*** They will NOT consider contractors/subs, you must work on-site, and you must join them "direct/full-time."
* Work on a project-by-project basis with other engineers, web developers, business and marketing team members to create an intuitive experience for website visitors and clients. This includes extending and improving an object-oriented PHP 5 framework, building solutions and maintaining existing applications in a high-energy environment.
* Work with other engineers, developers, architects, QA, system engineers and project managers in solving new and existing technical challenges.
* Understand requirements, implement solutions, provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects.
* Participate in Design and Code Reviews.
* Follow and enhance existing development processes; Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability.
* Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
* Base salary: $70 - 80K.
* Bonus up to 25%
* Excellent, Fortune 100, benefits including matching 401K
* Relocation help
Sean Napoles, President @ Career Brokers
* Leveraging careers since 1991.
* Search jobs and set up alerts - www.CareerBrokers.com
* Meet me: www.LinkedIn.com/in/SeanNapoles