We do have below position with one of our Client. Please respond with your resume if you are comfortable
Oracle/ SQL DBA
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, install, maintain and upgrade databases.
• Full life cycle support of client’s database(s);
• Monitor and analyze databases to achieve optimum performance and high availability.
• Perform activities related to day-to-day administration and maintenance of database systems.
• Provide rotating on call support in a 24 x 7 production environment.
• Provide technical expertise in the use of database technology.
• Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
• Automation of administrative tasks.
• Implement database changes as part of software releases;
• Work as part of a project team for database development, project scope, implementation and infratstructure recommendations using best practice
• Work closely with internal staff to define and resolve information flow and content issues, helping to transform business requirements into environment specific databases.
• Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
• Conduct performance analysis and tuning.
• Document existing database and maintain documentation set with each subsequent change.
• 6 years database administration experience including:
- Experience with Oracle 10g/11g R2, ASM, RAC, RMAN & Enterprise Manager
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
• MySQL experience a plus
• Shell scripting
• Ability to transform complex business requirements into database design
• Ability to work outside normal business hours and provide on call support
• Strong analytical, verbal and written skills
Indecomm Global Services |
14500 N Northsight Blvd, Suite 207 Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Ph: (832)-239-8719 | Fax (480)-419-3831