Indecomm Global Services is a leading global provider of consulting, outsourcing, learning and technology and services. With a group of approximately 4000 people and operations spanning across six countries in four continents, we leverage our practical and relevant technology platforms, process excellence, deep domain expertise and strategic enterprise partnerships to deliver superior business results for our clients.
Indecomm is currently hiring IT Software Services Sales/ Business Development Executives across various levels for its Technology headquarters location in Scottsdale, AZ. If interested, please send your updated WORD resume along with contact details and salary expectations email@example.com OR call @480-991-3635 Xtn. 106
Title : Business Development Executive/ Director
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Type : Full Time/ Direct Hire/ Permanent position
This position offers a Base Salary + Benefits and Commissions. Relocation Benefit is available for a deserving candidate.
- Utilize background in IT services sales to sell complex solutions in a business-to-business environment.
- Uncover client needs, match those needs to company capabilities, determine the appropriate solution(s) for the client, and then lead a team to customize and sell the right combination of services that will provide high value to the client and produce profitable revenue.
- Develop the required skills to identify, present and sell Product Development Services and Application Outsourcing Services.
- Obtain appointments with, present and sell to C-level individuals. Position himself/ herself & the organization effectively during executive level client sales calls
- Understand IT contracting/staffing
- Analyze sales situations from a business perspective, identify key factors influencing business results, and assess the business opportunities and their associated risks.
- Maintain sales performance at or above quota
- Understanding of IT Services, Offshoring or Outsourcing.
- Proven track record of selling complex IT services OR a combination of IT products in a business-to-business market OR experience with IT Staffing Services OR Professional Services Sales
- Preferably a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in IT solutions sales
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling, C-level individuals.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Ability to contact, qualify, and close current and prospective customers.
- Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent engagements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.