Leading provider of on-demand, real-time retail solutions, Tomax Corporation, offers a compelling work experience and environment in our office headquarters in downtown Salt Lake City. We offer a dynamic work environment based on an open culture, along with modern methods and technologies that provides great opportunities (and challenges) for talented candidates.
We are looking for a senior iOS Developer to join our Mobile Store Operations apps team. Our Mobile Store Operations iOS apps allow retailers unprecedented leverage and flexibility in serving customers and managing the operations of their stores. The Mobile Store Operations apps are just one of many software solutions we provide to mass chain retailers.
- Developing enterprise-class iOS applications for large retail organizations, targeted at iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone;
- Working as a member of a Scrum Team, interacting closely with other Team members, the Product Owner, and the ScrumMaster;
- Participating in design and code reviews and writing required tech specs for the applications;
- Creating automated tests and test suites for iOS applications;
- Interacting with test Q/A engineers to define test plans, identify and reproduce defects, and provide fixes as needed;
- Interacting with technical writers to document, verify, and validate product features and functionality;
- Working and communicating with developers located in Costa Rica; and
- Maintaining existing iOS applications and providing Customer Support with assistance as needed, to resolve production issues.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Senior experience in creating and releasing commercial-quality iOS apps currently available in the Apple Store (links and description of role on project will be required)
- 5-8 years of system architecture, design, and development experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented development
- 3 years of experience with iOS, Objective C, and xCode.
- Memory management detection and optimization experience.
- Understanding GPS/Location API’s and impact on battery.
- Server-side API integration experience (primarily JSON payloads via REST services)
- Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocols (GET/POST), JSON, XML
- Extensive knowledge of iOS User Interfaces(UI) and supporting multiple screen resolutions
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Strong frameworks experience, not just basic iOS application development
- Strong experience in mentoring, training, and guiding the work of other developers
- Scrum experience
Competitive pay and great benefits package available, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer matching
- Employer paid basic group term life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
Generous paid time off allowances that begin to accrue immediately