Step Up, Stand Out: Advance
By joining Ciber, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, Ciber is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career at Ciber and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
Ciber’s Application Development and Management (ADM) services provide a flexible, high performance and cost effective delivery model for full life cycle application management – from strategy and custom application development to ongoing application maintenance and support. We provide results-driven solutions for managing technology systems, applications and infrastructure.
To Watch Video click here.
Ciber is looking for L2 and L3 network engineers with active Secret clearances interested in working on a massive, diverse, and worldwide networking environment. This is an exciting opportunity with excellent growth potential and offers the candidate a wide exposure to a variety of mission-critical network environments.
- Strong understanding of network architectures, Router and Switch hardware and software configurations, LAN technologies and ACLs
- Configuration and ISP routing and peering methodologies
- Implement and maintain systems to collect information required for MPSD to utilize the GFS network infrastructure including network device inventory, hardware and software configurations, and sparing requirements
- Assist with network device and VLAN deployments
- Manage project to audit existing ACL’s for internal partners
- Drive network security compliance for internal partners
- Experience in Data/Telecommunications industry in a network engineering/operations focused role
- Deep knowledge of LAN switch and router hardware configuration details as well as familiarity with hardware Load balancers like Netscaler and F5
- Deep knowledge software configuration of network services and protocols such as Ethernet, HSRP, Spanning tree, VLANs, NLB, TCP/IP, including deployment, configuration and optimization details
- BS degree Computer Science/ Appropriate Engineering or Science or relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, effective writing and time management
- Must be a strong team player with a constructive perspective and committed to the success of the group Soft Skills:
- Works effectively across multiple teams, roles and disciplines
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully prioritize issues and drive to closure
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Firewalls, IPS, Wireless IPS, DDoS Protection as well as significant systems experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber is a leading global IT consulting company with about 6,700 consultants and contractors in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit www.ciber.com .