Step Up, Stand Out: Advance
By joining Ciber, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, Ciber is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career at Ciber and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life,
Ciber's Oracle Practice specializes in helping clients implement, upgrade, and maintain Oracle's entire application suite of products including E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Hyperion/BI/EPM. Since 1990, we have helped more than 1,000 clients, in more than 2,000 separate engagements, leverage their Oracle Applications to improve business processes, reduce costs and provide better support for management decision-making. Ciber's Oracle Practice is a tightly integrated team of highly experienced functional and technical Oracle professionals.
to Watch Video click here.
Ciber's Oracle Practice is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Admissions/Campus Community Lead on the West Coast.
- Candidate will work on client engagements working on identifying and gathering client business needs, working with the delivery team on providing well-thought out and customer advantage solutions, creating and building functional documentation, such as, functional designs, assist the technical group in creating the technical design documents, client meeting agenda/notes, tracking work product tasks, milestones, statutes, and outcomes.
- Candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of key critical integration touch-points between Admissions and the other Campus Solution modules
- Candidate will lead Fit/Gap sessions on Admissions work with the client to find solutions to address the gaps
- Candidate will work with client and Ciber team on the design and configuration of the Admissions module.
- Candidate will work with the client and Ciber implementation team on functional testing, unit testing, system testing and end user acceptance testing.
- Candidate will build training material. Experience with UPK would be an important asset.
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring all work products following industry standards for client acceptance.
- Candidate will be a mentor to all team members / conduct team building initiatives / strive to maintain morale and ensure employee satisfaction/retention.
- Candidate will possess strong leadership skills, effective time management, and ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments.
- Quick study of the subject area with a high knowledge retention capability as and when required
- Candidate will adhere to corporate/client timelines and guidelines including time reporting and expense reporting and ensuring that staff adhere to the same timelines/guidelines.
- 5+ years of Admissions Consultant experience
- Ability to explain critical integration intra- and inter touch-points of the respective application and module
- Ability to follow an implementation methodology and produce high quality work-products for Ciber and/or their clients
- Ability to capture business requirements and end to end business processes with clients.
- Experience with conducting fit/gap analysis, design, configuration and testing of the Student Financial module.
- Experience with other PeopleSoft Campus Solution Modules
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings and conduct presentations.
- Possess and demonstrate Team Building and Consensus Building skills
- Experience with working in a Global Organization
- Energetic / Strong desire to work hard / Able to balance work and family life
- Desire to be part of an exciting and expanding global team/market
- UPK experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber is a leading global IT consulting company with some 6,500 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual business. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.