Senior Technical Lead
As a Senior Technical Lead at Tallan, you will be heavily involved in the overall technical direction of the projects to which you are assigned and in the system design of the solutions. You can expect to interact directly with the client and their team, gathering requirements and offering solutions to business challenges. You will be responsible for learning the latest technologies and putting them into practice for our clients.
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience with the .NET platform
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing applications
- Previous experience as a technical lead on a development team is mandatory
- Well versed in software design patterns, principles and best practices (Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products including: Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Biztalk etc.
- Understanding of core .NET Framework features (WCF, WF, Entity Framework, MVC, LINQ, etc.)
- Exposure to various open source or third party frameworks and tools (ORM libraries, IoC Containers, NuGet packages)
- Experience with agile and scrum project methodologies
- Up-to-date Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Strong ability to work in a customer interfacing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic
Tallan offers competitive salaries, bonus plans and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick and personal days.
We are a mid-size company with a family feel, and it shows in how we treat both our clients and our employees. If you want to be working with some of the best and brightest developers around, consider becoming part of the Tallan family.
Tallan promotes employee development and encourages employees to stay ahead of the ever changing technology curve.