As a .NET developer at Tallan, you will be responsible for learning the latest technologies and putting them into practice for our clients. You will work with an architect to set technical direction and design the systems, and you will be hands on writing the system along with other developers, designers, and clients. You can expect to interact directly with the client and their team, gathering information and requirements and presenting ideas and solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience with the .NET platform.
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing applications.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft products including: Visual Studio .NET, C# and/or VB.NET,ASP.NET, Web Services.
- Understanding of new .NET Framework features (WCF, WWF, WPF/Silverlight, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of various open source frameworks and third party tools (application blocks, Spring Framework NHibernate, etc.)
- SharePoint Portal Server, Office Sharepoint Server, BizTalk server and SQL Reporting Services are a plus.
- Must have 2 years of database design and development experience with 2 years of Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Previous experience leading a .NET project is a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- J2EE experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent work ethic
- Willing to travel the Northeast (NY, CT, MA) Tallan covers all travel costs.
Tallan offers competitive salaries, bonus plans and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick and personal days.
We are a mid-size company with a family feel, and it shows in how we treat both our clients and our employees. If you want to be working with some of the best and brightest developers around, consider becoming part of the Tallan family.
Tallan promotes employee development and encourages employees to stay ahead of the ever changing technology curve.